Thursday, 14 July 2011

TODAY I REALLY DID CUT MY NOSE SHAVING

Yep, I did. One of the symptoms of my illness is Tremor. Not everyone who has Parkinson's has tremor but I do. When it got worse, some years ago, I bought an electric razor but it didn't give me a very close shave. So, some time after I started taking the heavy drugs i.e. Levadopa, I went back to using a wet hand razor. This gives me a better, closer shave (sorry, this is beginning to sound like an advert for Gillette) but, if for example, I have had a bad night and not slept well or if I am particularly wound up about something, then I shake more....with the inevitable consequences.

And so it was (yes, we've got there at last) that this morning, I shook whilst shaving and so cut my nose.

So what? I hear you say. Well, quite. I  don't know why I bothered starting this blog in the first place except I thought it might be informative about Parkinson's Disease but hopefully, it will get more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment